Thanks for your interest in Lydia Liebman Promotions!
We are now booking late summer 2024.
Things to know before you reach out:
- We are first and foremost a jazz PR firm. If your project does not stem from the “jazz tree” it’s probably not for us.
- Understand that album release campaigns require ample lead time. The earlier you contact us, the better the chance we’ll be able to take on your project. We book at least 8-10 months in advance. We do not take on projects that are already released.
- We are not accepting EP’s at this time.
- Please provide as much information as possible about your project in order to be seriously considered including audio samples, label information, target release date and if applicable, who referred you.
- Allow up to three weeks for review if you are submitting a project for consideration. If you do not hear from us in three weeks, feel free to follow up one more time. We try to our best to answer everything, but if you don’t hear back you can assume we must, unfortunately, pass on your project. Sound good? Drop us a line at hello (at) lydialiebmanpromotions (dot) com.